What does it mean to be a volunteer?
- You are present for at least 3 days
(caddies are to be present during the whole week)
- You are at least 16 years old
- You speak Dutch, English or French
What do you receive in return?
- Meals and drinks during your shifts
- Nike’s official volunteer’s outfit for Belgian Knockout (polo shirt, jacket, cap)
- Free entrance to the tournament before and after shifts
- Free parking during your work days
An unforgettable experienceThe organisation and coordination for the volunteers will, once again, be provided by Golf Vlaanderen.
If you are interested, please sign up through the button below.